1. Why do the ones we desire the most — always have the most desire for someone else?
2. Why are those who need the most improvement — always the ones who are the most critical?
3. Why are we generous and gracious with strangers — but often selfish, and rude to our loved ones?
4. Why does that one-time, crazy night, when they get super naughty, lose all inhibitions, and do stuff they would never do — always happen before they meet you?
5. Why do we want the ones who we most cannot have – more than the ones who most want to have us?
6. Why is getting a kiss so much closer to fucking, than a kiss is, to getting nothing?
Corrupting Mrs Jones wrote some great answers to these questions: Here is a link: https://corruptingmrsjones.wordpress.com/2020/05/11/on-love-and-loss-part-2/